New College Worcester (NCW), Whittington Road, Worcester, WR5 2JX
What is Family Day?
Family Day is a fun and exciting day for any family who has a child with a visual impairment. The day offers a range of activities for all ages and parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters are all welcome! Activities can include:
- Tour of the College (departs LRC 10.45am & 1pm)
- Goalball Demonstration
- Independent Living Skills
- Arts & Crafts
- Horticulture and husbandry!
- IT Drop In – NCW Innovation Hub Room 11
- Circus Skills – LRC
- Land and Water Zorbing – Front Lawn
- Youth Club Open!
- Inflatable Fun – Front Lawn
- Petting Zoo – LRC
- Drumming Workshop
- Advocacy Appointments available (book in advance)
The full agenda for our October day can be downloaded here! Agenda
The day is held at the college in Worcester, runs from 10am-3pm and includes lunch and refreshments.
Who should attend?
Any family who has a child with a visual impairment, who would like to enjoy a day of activities and find out more about the college.
Saturday 13th October 2018
Bank Holiday Monday 6th May 2019
10am - 3pm
For directions and a map click here.